Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Muddy good time

I think they had a little to much fun. This is what I saw when I opened the door to see what they were up to. They were up to no good thats for sure. I don't know if I will be able to get her white shirt and shorts white ever again.
This picture is a little gross. I think that is snot running out of her nose into her mouth! YUCK!!

She thought it was a hoot! She is still laughing about it even after getting sprayed off with cold water. Oh yes I did, I sprayed them off real good before I let them step foot in the house. It was kind of cold outside and the water was probly colder.
I think this was the culprit of the mess! Doesn't he look quilty. He's always the quilty one, and making trouble. He was at it again today! Trevin said Jacie looked like the muddy monster. The bad thing is it probably not the last time those two will be up to no good!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL!!! That is soooo funny! Jacie has learned to be a tuff little chick having two older brothers! I can't wait to ask her about it at dance tomorrow!

Josh and Amber said...

haha! That is so funny. I can't believe how muddy she got! Good luck on cleaning those!

Candice said...

I have never seen a girl so happily muddy. It looks like so much fun, but I am in mourning over her cute outfit. This is priceless. I am so glad that you got pictures before the hose down.

Boudrero said...

Oh my!! That is funny. I can say that because it wasn't my kids. Jaycie is so cool!

Heidi said...

Definitly something my girls would do!! Atleast they had fun!! =)

It was good seeing ya today!

Jon + Kat said...

that's so stinkin' cute! It's like 100 times cooler that it's your daughter head to toe in mud! Your kiddos are so cute!