Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Camping trip

We love to go camping and we haven't gone but a few times this year. Trevin had a football game early saturday morning so after that we packed up to meet my parents. The kids love to go camping especially with Grandpa and Grandma! When we were in Hawaii they hated hearing that they were going camping without them. So we just went for one night.
Trevin caught a water snake. Trevin and Jacie really liked playing with it. Trevin didn't want to put it down. Kayden just wanted to touch its tail and that was enough for him.












Jacie caught a water skipper. She was so funny to watch her chase after them.


Grandpa got the bb gun out so the kids could practice shooting. Not at anything. If anyone knows my Dad they know he HATES to kill anything. I think its just the site of blood that he hates. It makes him weak in the knees.

My Dad told Zac that it is tradition that the newest married couple always has to cook breakfast. So lucky him he made us breakfast. I think my Dad just wanted to get out of it. My Dad loves when Adam comes because he is always the cook, so I guess its Zacs turn now!


Jacie just adores her new Aunt Staci. They are like two peas in a pod. When Staci is around Jacie is always with her. They are best of buds! We love you Staci.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! We never did go camping this year dang it. Your kids are so cute! Cute pictures!

Boudrero said...

That looks like so much fun. You look so cute and you are camping!! Darn you. Love all the pictures of the kids. Cute as always.

Candice said...

Okay, I love your daughter's hair. She is gorgeous. How did you do that?

Candice said...

Thank you for the directions on her hair! I am dying for Sarah's hair to get long enough to fix like that.

I also think that your little girl looks like Adam. Not that I can pinpoint it, but there is something familiar about her, like I have seen her before in the faces of particularly good-looking relatives.

JEM said...

What great pictures, Mel! Man, you guys have some good looking kids. I hope you had a great birthday, too! I never realized you and Jake were birthday twins. I guess I'm just trying to surround myself with Libras for some reason. (My dad's b-day is the 20th.)