Friday, September 05, 2008

Concert at the fair

My friend Shauntae, her husband Jade and I went to the Brett Micheals concert at the Eastern Idaho State Fair last night. We had so much fun. Shauntae almost got in a fight, there was a drunk lady behind us pushing everyone. Then at one point the drunk lady told everyone to form a circle because she had to go to the bathroom. It was eventfull thats for sure. We did have a fun time listen and rockin out to Poison. It was a sold out crowd so there was a ton of people.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I stumbled upon your blog through Amber Hammonds...I am Adam's favorite cousin, Candice! I loved going through your blog. I think that you liked Brett Michaels (was that picture of Brett Michaels?), because at least in that picture that you posted that he looks like Adam, who I always thought was good looking in a cousinly sort of way. We had actually planned on marrying (before he met you, of course, by about 25 years:)

I am completely longing to go to Hawaii again, and I loved looking at your weddings and holidays.

Your children are stunning, as are you. I am glad to have been able to glimpse at your life.

Boudrero said...

man...I missed out. Sounds like fun!!

Jamie said...

The Hottest man of 80's metal! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!