Saturday, September 06, 2008

Lots of dirt

My Dad called up his buddy and got some dirt hauled to us. My Dad thought that Adam would need something to do because he had a whole week he was going to be home. My Dad knows that Adam can't just sit around, so he got dirt sent to our house. Adam got the dirt spread out and we threw some seed out. Hopefully in the spring we will get a sprinkler system! I am crossing my fingers on that. Its been nearly a week since Adam left I hope to be seeing some green things sprout up soon. Adam had fun playing with his old skid loader!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Man, I wish that I had an old skid loader to play with. Right now, I can just play with my old bicycle. Not quite the same, and not as useful for landscaping:)

Rachel said...

The yard is looking good. No more rocks. It will be extra nice if you get a sprikler system. Hauling hoses is not fun. Make sure and post pictures of the grass once it sprouts. I am glad you were able to have sometime with Adam. It was also nice to spend so time with him.