Saturday, September 06, 2008

Flag Football

Somehow I hit a wrong button before I could write about the kids playing football. Trev had fun playing. If you can see in the first pic he got someones flag. At one point some kid tackled Trev he got so mad that after the play was over he was chancing the kid down to tackle him to. It was pretty funny! I couldn't get Kayden to run fast enough so I told him I would pay him to get a flag. That kind of lit a fire under his but and he run his hardest. They both did really good. Andrea the first pic is for you and you know why.

2 comments:

Boudrero said...

thanks for the pic Mel. He hasn't changed a bit has he. I loved the pictures of the boys playing flag football. I can't wait until Peyton's league starts. oh and by the way you are a part of our family!!

Jamie said...

Your blog is super cute! I love the picture on your header. So cute!