Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our sweetheart!

Jacie is always blowing kisses especially if you have the camera ready, she is ready to blow some to ya. If you notice the jacket she has on she wore when she was two or three. So it is a few sizes to small and the sleeves are way to short! She wanted to go outside at Grandma's and she didn't bring her coat from home, so that is what she ended up with.


My mom came over a got these pictures after they got muddy, from the last post. This was after I sprayed them off.
Can you see the hand print on the door. It was all over because Jacie came inside with all that mud on her.

5 comments:

Boudrero said...

Jaycie is so cute. I love the pictures of her blowing kisses.

Candice said...

I thought the 3/4 length sleeves were very stylish...:) Seriously. It is just wrong how beautiful your daughter is. Look at that hair...

Jamie said...

I love her! She is such a cute little girl. It looks like you figured out how to change your background. It's cute! Just so you know, I didn't use spell check at all on this one! LOL! Have fun at nursery tomorrow:) I will miss chatting with ya!

Heidi said...

Jacie is so stinkin cute!

Josh and Amber said...

She is so cute! Her hair is just gorgeous! I love it!!