Monday, October 27, 2008

Straw Maze

First I have to say sorry about the picture because there are two of them. I don't know how to delete one after it is downloaded.

The kids had a blast at the straw maze. We had a hard time keeping track of Trevin. He keep purposely getting lost from the rest of us. Kayden started doing the same thing but it took him a while longer. There was some other kids running around so I think thats why they thought they could. Adam had to keep chasing both boys down just so we could leave. He would get one and the other would run off. They thought it was the funniest thing.

See these little holes, this is what they were climbing through to get away from us. They is no way I could fit through that tiny hole nor was I trying!












1 comment:

Boudrero said...

Looks like you guys have done all sorts of fun things this fall. I'm jealous..we are boring. I am not jealous of the cold. It looks like it was cold.