Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jacie got Tagged

Jacie just got tagged by her friend Brighten.

10 Things we like about Jacie

1. She loves playing with her brothers.

2. Jacie helps me when I am making bread or baking something. She likes to be in the kitchen helping out.

3. She loves rock n roll. She likes to rock out with her DAd.

4. She is a quick learner.

5. She likes to be a girly girl but she also can hang with the boys.

6. She loves to go camping with the family.

7. She loves to cuddle.

8. She is always blowing kisses. She will be at the bus stop next door blowing me kisses because she is to far to give me a real kiss.

9. She likes to wrestle with her brothers. We know when she gets older that nobody will want to mess with her. We have witnessed her beating up an older kid that was picking on her brothers. She literally went and jumped on top of the kid. It was hilarious to watch!

10. And last but not least her Beautiful smile:) We love you sweetheart!


Jacie tags Jordyn, Emma, Peyton, and Mazie

4 comments:

Candice said...

Yay for Jacie! I did not even think about a little girl being tagged from her friends. How cute!

I did not know that Adam helped build the temple. Wow. That is something that will last a thousand years. Your kids (and cousin's kids) can all say, "Adam Walker helped build the temple"

I helped clean it once...that is as close as I have come to being as cool as Adam.

Jon + Kat said...

Hey Melanie-I'm trying to get all the Walker side email addresses. Can you send me any you have please? ormsonfamily@gmail.com
Thanks so much! The muddy pictures of Jacie still just crack me up! Never feel bad about sticking her in a few sizes too small. My daughter has been wearing too short pants for a month straight and we just roll them up and call it capri's. Short jackets are totally in!

Jamie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I'm the mia maid advisor but I get sustained on sunday so SHHHHHH!

Rachel said...

That is so fun!! She really is adorable.