Monday, October 27, 2008

some fun things

Adam took Kayden long boarding around by our house. Kayden likes to long board but I am not very good and don't go very fast. It would take us one hour to ride around the block.

We went over to my Grandma's house to take some pictures. It was really cold outside.


This isn't the best picture but I want to save the other for later. I wanted everyone to see that we are a happy little family. And Adam did agree to go take pictures even thought he didn't want to. We love you honey!




5 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are the cutest skateboarding pictures! I swear that is the hardest thing to do ever! If I was still a teenager I would be in love with Ryan Sheckler! LOL! But he is a little to young for me now!

You are such a cute mom! It looks like the kids had so much fun with the cookies!

Jacie looks so beautiful in the straw picture! Also you and your hubby remind me of my mom and dad When they were young. You're cute together!

Rachel said...

I love all your pictures. It looks like you had a great time with Adam. I bet it was nice to have him at home.

Boudrero said...

I love the gray and black you are all wearing in the family pictures. It looks really good with the red. I love them. Adam looked like a pro in the skateboarding pics.

Melanie said...

My dear beautiful wife, i do love that you post pictures of our family, but i must say in that one by the barn you look like you are a foot taller than me, suddenly i feel like a midget.
Love ya

Adam

Jamie said...

Hey I went private so send me your email so I can send you and Invite:) www.jamie_0921@yahoo.com