Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twlight

I wanted everyone to know that Adam got home late Monday night. I was so happy because he told me he wasn't coming home till Wed. night. So, I took advantage of him being home and went to the Twlight movies with some friends. Some of you already know that I haven't read any of the books. I never knew what the obsession was about Edward. Well now I know! I was a really good movie I thought. I might have to start reading the books. I think I am the only one that I know of that hasn't read them. If you haven't seen its a good movie but not for kids. There was a little girl maybe 10 or 12 years old and she was scared out of her wits. I told my friend she would definately be having nightmares tonight!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you still liked it without reading the books. They would still be worth reading. The movie can't even begin to portray all that's in the book but it was still good! I can't wait to see it again!

Candice said...

I am fascinated what it would be like to watch the movie without reading the books. You are the first one I know that has done this (I have not yet seen the movie but I have read the books multiple times).

Did you get it? Were there any holes in the movie for you, or was something too extreme?

Candice said...

My parents are going to be in Texas for Thanksgiving. We are just having low key, 3 person Thanksgiving here in SLC.

Rachel said...

You have to read the books. They are worth it. I loved them and am happy to say that I am obsessed-well not as much as my friends.

Candice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!

I feel bad that this is my third comment, but it cannot be helped. December is upon us and it is national month of Adam. It demands a response.

I hope that you have the best of days.

Love,

Candice