Friday, August 22, 2008

Zac & Staci

Here are my fabulous looking parents! They were sad to see there baby get married but very happy for both of them. I used a new adobe lighthouse program on my parents pic. I think it turned out good. I might just have to buy the program.
These are Staci's exhausted parents!
My Dad was really tired by the end of the night, bad thing was the reception was just getting started!
This is my Grandma Kirkham and her brother. My very cute daughter! At least I think so!

I was taking all the pictures so there is only a couple of me. Thats a good thing!
My kids dancing.


The very beautiful bride and her handsome husband.
The girl cousins
If you notice Zac is a hair taller than his Dad.
The cake looked splendid but it was a little to hot pink for Staci. Her colors were light pink and brown.
We all had a wonderful time and it turned out to be a beautiful night and day. They were off the next morning to St. George for there Honeymoon!

No comments: