Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The rest of the fam vacation

North shore
Zac and Staci
Grandpa John and Jacie throwing rocks in the ocean.
Kaydens baptism- I don't remember if I already posted this pic
Jacie and I at the North shore
Adam and me at the north shore Walking along the shore(North shore again)


Adam at the PCC( Polynesian Culture Center). He didn't think he was going to have any fun there but I see a smile on his face! He had just got done throwing a spear. In front of the PCC with Grandpa

Leana making a fishing pole with a fish on the end. She did GREAT!
Adam and John trying to start a fire. I don't know if I want to be alone with these two guys in the wilderness they couldn't start a fire rubbing to sticks together!


Grandpa playing with the kids at the beach by our house.

The temple of course. Sorry I picked the wrong picture this one is a little blurry. And I don't know how to change it.
Adam, John and Zac throwing spears. Zac won!



No comments: