Friday, November 16, 2007

Rolls and Kids

I had to take a picture of the boys this morning before school Trevin was cold so he wanted pants and a sweatshirt. It is probably about 75 outside and Trev was cold. He didn't want to get dressed this morning because it was to cold so i asked him if he wanted pants on and then he wanted a sweatshirt to!
I caught Adam reading the kids a bedtime story last night and thought it was so cute.
Picture with Santa Claus on the Beach. Kayden couldn't figure out why Santa didn't have his Santa suit on. I told him it is to hot in Hawaii for him to wear it. The Santas here just wear a red Hawaiian shirt I guess. I thought I got my Grandma Kirkhams roll recipe from my mom but it was so confuzing that I doubled the liquid and had rolls coming out my ears. I had dough strung out everywhere in the kitchen from the phone to my hair and every nook and cranny in the kitchen dough could get oh it was there. I was giving rolls away by the dozen around here. Needless to say I still have 2 dozen left. My friend next door even was over helping and she even started baking them in here oven because it would have taken all night. I did call my mom and got the whole recipe thing straightened out so I think next time I will know if I am making a double batch or not. Adam still thought they were delicious. He wanted me to keep the recipe that I did use but thats not going to happen. I will get it right!







1 comment:

Boudrero said...

Can you send me some of those rolls? hee hee just kidding, but they look really good. I love the pictures of Jaycie. She is so cute, and her hair is beautiful. I had to laugh at the mental picture I got of you with all that dough. At least your ambitious enough to make homeade rolls. I am proud of you. Love the blog!!! Miss you guys!!