Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Mom & Tifs trip to Hawaii

All of us except my Mom got a fake tattoos while at the Culture center yeah even Tiffany!

This is out on the Beach by our house in Ewa Beach.
Tif and I are on the Pineapple Express ready for our train ride.
We went to the Polynesian Culture Center on Saturaday and we got lei's right before the luau.
This is Melanie, Kayden, Trevin, Jacie and Darian at the Pineapple Plantation on Friday. My Mom, Tif and Adams cousins wife Janae and her daughter Darian came with us also. Went also went to see the sea turtles and through an old historic surf town and I took them to Waimea Bay, all out on the North Shore.
We got to go to the see the Temple while at the Polynesian Culture Center.
Zac and his friend Kraig. They went with us to the Culture center. We all had a blast. Adam stayed home with the kids while I went with everybody else!

No comments: